Welcome to the Colorado Talent Recruitment Network!
Join us at our CTRN LinkedIn Group
Established in 1992
Don’t Miss our Next PowerBoost Conference: #PowerBoostConf
PowerBoost 2018 Fall Conference September 17, 2018
Registration deadline 9/14/2018.
Register by 8/31/2018 for early bird discount of only $100.00. Team discounts for 5 or more.
Join your Talent Acquisition and HR colleagues to learn how to stand out as a Trusted Talent Acquisition Advisor and Improve Your Career!
This is going to be a half-day PowerBoost conference discussing the important Functional and Technical aspects of effective Talent Acquisition. Don’t Miss Out!
Our Featured Speakers:
- Tony Bengtson, SPHR, Trusted Talent Advisor, Precision Recruiting, Inc. Tony will be sharing some of his Secret Sauce Recipe that has made him a Top Recruiter and Trusted Advisor at every company he has ever worked for, and earned him the Coors Corporate Gold Supplier Award.
- Sheri Miller, SVP, SkillSurvey. Sheri will discuss how Soft Skills (such as Emotional Intelligence and Culture Fit) power organizational performance. What to look for and how to assess those skills during the interview, and what the Top-10 Soft Skills today’s managers want to see in candidates.
- Laura Stoker, Executive Director of Global Training, AIRS and ADP Company. Laura’s session will cover how to find and connect with candidates outside of the sites that they have become so dependent on. Recruiters need to know the next practices for sourcing and recruiting – best practices won’t be enough anymore.
- Katrina Kibben, CEO and Principal Consultant, Three Ears Media. Katrina will be discussing the importance of understanding how to build effective Recruiting Marketing Personas for the positions you are recruiting for.
Don’t miss out! This is a great and affordable opportunity to learn best practices and connect with like-minded colleagues in the Colorado Recruiting Community. Tame the pressures of increased competition for top talent. Enjoy all of this without racking up major T & E expenses nor excessive time away from the office and family.
Get Involved! To be a volunteer, be a speaker, or suggest a timely topic for next year’s PowerBoost conference. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PowerBoost hand-picks the best speakers from recruiting conferences across the country to educate you on the latest recruiting and candidate sourcing tools, processes, and best practices.
CTRN Google+ Community: CTRN – Colorado Talent Recruitment Network
To join our group just go to our CTRN LinkedIn Group. This will allow you to get periodic email updates and participate in discussions with talent acquisition professionals across the Colorado Front Range.
Founded in 1992, Colorado Talent Recruitment Network (CTRN) is a non-profit professional association dedicated to improving the skills of Colorado’s talent acquisition professionals. Tony Bengtson, SPHR started and manages this organization as his way of giving back to the Colorado talent acquisition community that has served him well in his career. His full time job is running his award winning full service recruiting business, Precision Recruiting, Inc. (www.pri.jobs) that he started back in 1997.
Our goal is to encourage integrity and professionalism of our members through cooperation, education and participation in various activities.
CTRN membership is open to anyone involved in talent acquisition for companies. Membership is granted to any industry and category of talent acquisition professional.
Our membership is primarily composed of corporate, 3rd party, and independent contract talent acquisition professionals. Our membership also includes Human Resources, workforce development and university career services professionals whose duties include talent acquisition and job placement.
Benefits of CTRN Membership:
- Notification of CTRN sponsored training events
- Ability to network with your peer professionals-some that have been in the talent acquisition industry for over 30 years
- Participation and networking through our CTRN LinkedIn group. The CTRN LinkedIn group is used for member communication related to talent acquisition and CTRN topics only. Talent acquisition questions and dilemmas are encouraged. Don’t be shy about tapping this phenomenal resource of experienced talent acquisition professionals across the Colorado Front Range. Positive communication is encouraged.
- Keep up to date on the latest talent acquisition industry trends and information
Come and learn how to go from just filling a requirement to being an engaged partner with your hiring managers.