Welcome to the Colorado Talent Recruitment Network!
Join us at our CTRN LinkedIn Group
Established in 1992
PowerBoost 2018 Spring Conference April 17, 2018
Registration deadline 4/13/2018.
Register by 3/9/2018 for early bird discount!
Click Here to Register
This will be one of our best ever conferences with 7 presentations around what Talent Acquisition Pros do to Prevent Being Replaced by AI Technology.
Our Exciting Line Up:
- Frankz Gilbert, VP, Product Innovation, Korn/Ferry Futurestep – presenting “HR Technology Innovations and the Rapidly Changing Face of HR and the Imminent Change for Talent Acquisition”
- Bryan Johanson, COO, The Adler Group – presenting “5 Things AI will NEVER be able to do better than a professional recruiter”
- Heather Thomas, Strategic Sourcing Recruiting Manager, Sodexo – presenting “How to Bring Back #Love to Recruiting Talent Sourcing”
- Panel Discussion – “Working with Hiring Mangers that Don’t Want to Work with You”
- Kevin Crews, AIRS Trainer & Recruiting Specialist, AIRS – presenting “How to Avoid Extinction: The Role of AI in Recruiting, and demonstrating a variety of less traveled sites that sourcers can utilize to quickly produce targeted candidates leads without complex searches”
- Meredith Soleau, CEO 424Degrees, presentation “I am Stealing Your Top Talent. I Find Them on Facebook, I Find Them on Twitter, and I Spend Less Money on Recruiting Than You Do”
- Kara Somsen Diem, Director of Client Strategy, KRT Marketing – presenting “TALK NERDY TO ME: Become a data-driven recruiter”
Don’t miss out! Stay tuned to learn best practices and connect with like-minded colleagues. Tame the pressures of increased competition for top talent. Enjoy all of this without racking up major T & E expenses nor excessive time away from the office and family.
Get Involved! To be a volunteer, be a speaker, or suggest a timely topic for next year’s PowerBoost conference. Contact us at email@example.com
PowerBoost hand-picks the best speakers from recruiting conferences across the country to educate you on the latest recruiting and candidate sourcing tools, processes, and best practices.
This is a rare opportunity for you to learn best practices and connect with like-minded colleagues. Tame the pressures of increased competition for top talent. Enjoy all of this without racking up major T & E expenses nor excessive time away from the office and family.
CTRN Google+ Community: CTRN – Colorado Talent Recruitment Network
To join our group just go to our CTRN LinkedIn Group. This will allow you to get periodic email updates and participate in discussions with talent acquisition professionals across the Colorado Front Range.
Founded in 1992, Colorado Talent Recruitment Network (CTRN) is a non-profit professional association dedicated to improving the skills of Colorado’s talent acquisition professionals. Tony Bengtson, SPHR started and manages this organization as his way of giving back to the Colorado talent acquisition community that has served him well in his career. His full time job is running his award winning full service recruiting business, Precision Recruiting, Inc. (www.pri.jobs) that he started back in 1997.
Our goal is to encourage integrity and professionalism of our members through cooperation, education and participation in various activities.
CTRN membership is open to anyone involved in talent acquisition for companies. Membership is granted to any industry and category of talent acquisition professional.
Our membership is primarily composed of corporate, 3rd party, and independent contract talent acquisition professionals. Our membership also includes Human Resources, workforce development and university career services professionals whose duties include talent acquisition and job placement.
Benefits of CTRN Membership:
- Notification of CTRN sponsored training events
- Ability to network with your peer professionals-some that have been in the talent acquisition industry for over 30 years
- Participation and networking through our CTRN LinkedIn group. The CTRN LinkedIn group is used for member communication related to talent acquisition and CTRN topics only. Talent acquisition questions and dilemmas are encouraged. Don’t be shy about tapping this phenomenal resource of experienced talent acquisition professionals across the Colorado Front Range. Positive communication is encouraged.
- Keep up to date on the latest talent acquisition industry trends and information
Come and learn how to go from just filling a requirement to being an engaged partner with your hiring managers.