Welcome to the Colorado Talent Recruitment Network!
Established in 1992
Join our CTRN LinkedIn Group
2019 Spring PowerBoost Conference: April 22, 2019
The conference will focus on helping you figure out how to get more qualified and interested candidates to submit to your hiring managers.
Another great PowerBoost conference with 8 renowned speakers:
- Laura Stoker, Executive Director of Global Training, for AIRS (the Original Pioneers of Internet Candidate Sourcing) – Examining changes taking place with professional networking sites, and what are the other options available for finding candidates easier and faster.
- Eric Jaquith, 5X SourceCon Speaker, Elite Sourcer, Director of Operations, Artech
- Megan Cohen, Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition for AECOM – The AECOM Talent Acquisition Transformation Story via Process, System, People Transformation
- Katrina Kibben, Founder and Principle Consultant of Three Ears Marketing – Building Recruitment Marketing Personas
- Anna Forsberg – Talent Acquisition Manager City and County of Denver – How They Reduced Time-To-Fill by 50%
- Amy Jewell – Talent Acquisition Onboarding Manager for the City and County of Denver – How to Build the Red-Carpet Experience
- Sheri Miller, Senior Vice President of SkillSurvey – Identifying the Soft Skills that Power Organizations
- Tony Bengtson, – Coors Corporate Gold Supplier Award Winner, Founder and President of the Colorado Talent Recruitment Network / Precision Recruiting, Inc. – Will Share His Proven Talent Acquisition Advisor Approach with Candidates and Hiring Managers
Get Involved! To be a volunteer, be a speaker, or suggest a timely topic for next year’s PowerBoost conference. Contact us at email@example.com
PowerBoost hand-picks the best speakers from recruiting conferences across the country to educate you on the latest recruiting and candidate sourcing tools, processes, and best practices.
CTRN Google+ Community: CTRN – Colorado Talent Recruitment Network
To join our group just go to our CTRN LinkedIn Group. This will allow you to get periodic email updates and participate in discussions with talent acquisition professionals across the Colorado Front Range.
Founded in 1992, Colorado Talent Recruitment Network (CTRN) is a non-profit professional association dedicated to improving the skills of Colorado’s talent acquisition professionals. Tony Bengtson, SPHR started and manages this organization as his way of giving back to the Colorado talent acquisition community that has served him well in his career. His full time job is running his award winning full service recruiting business, Precision Recruiting, Inc. (www.pri.jobs) that he started back in 1997.
Our goal is to encourage integrity and professionalism of our members through cooperation, education and participation in various activities.
CTRN membership is open to anyone involved in talent acquisition for companies. Membership is granted to any industry and category of talent acquisition professional.
Our membership is primarily composed of corporate, 3rd party, and independent contract talent acquisition professionals. Our membership also includes Human Resources, workforce development and university career services professionals whose duties include talent acquisition and job placement.
Benefits of CTRN Membership:
- Notification of CTRN sponsored training events
- Ability to network with your peer professionals-some that have been in the talent acquisition industry for over 30 years
- Participation and networking through our CTRN LinkedIn group. The CTRN LinkedIn group is used for member communication related to talent acquisition and CTRN topics only. Talent acquisition questions and dilemmas are encouraged. Don’t be shy about tapping this phenomenal resource of experienced talent acquisition professionals across the Colorado Front Range. Positive communication is encouraged.
- Keep up to date on the latest talent acquisition industry trends and information
Come and learn how to go from just filling a requirement to being an engaged partner with your hiring managers.