PowerBoost-2015 Conference Sponsorship Opportunity
“PowerBoost was a powerful and worthwhile event for the Denver area. I made many valuable connections during the day and several have already resulted in new business. Others will, at the least, become networking contacts. The entire event was well orchestrated and very professional. I only wish I could have also heard more of the speakers during the day. I can recommend, without hesitation, this conference to vendors and participants alike.”
-Galen Wood, Harrison Assessments
“The PowerBoost conference was a great experience for Simply Hired. The layout and agenda helped keep the traffic flowing at a consistent pace, but also allowed for meaningful conversations with many of the attendees. I was able to spend time with companies and their decision-makers to get a better understanding of their business needs without feeling rushed and without having to compete for their attention with dozens of other exhibitors. We saw an immediate as well as a long-term benefit from our presence there and we look forward to participating again.”
– Jon Guarnery
800 active members
200 attend our Annual PowerBoost Conferences.
70% are Corporate Recruiting and Human Resources Professionals
30% are in management of Recruitment of Human Resources with titles from Manager to Vice President
Watch the 5 minute video testimonial of our last PowerBoost conference to give you an idea of what you can expect by attending our next one on August 18, 2015.
Conference Sponsorship Benefits
- 10’ X 10’ beautiful pipe and drape booth with black drapes.
- Professionally printed signage with your company name to ID your booth that will be at the top of the 8’ high back drape of your booth.
- Beautiful skirted 6’ table with table cloth
- Hotel Accommodation Details at bottom of this page
- Trash basket
- Logos on our printed and online marketing materials
- We will present a one minute video commercial of your product or service on the two main large projector screens at the conference during each of the three breaks before lunch time.
- Can ship your booth materials ahead of time to PPA Event Center
- To ensure maximum traffic to your booth:
- All food and refreshments will be in the vendor room
- Attendees will be provided sticker cards to ensure you get maximum traffic to your booth. Completed sticker cards qualify for a prize drawing
- Breaks during our conference will be as follows to ensure attendees have ample time to visit your booth:
- 60 minutes registration time
- Three 30-minutes breaks
- 60-minute lunch break
PPA Event Center
We are limiting the number of vendor sponsors to ten. Interested?
- Ten Booths: $1000.00 each
Plus additional sponsorship opportunities
- Lunch: $500 co-sponsorship, or $1000 sole sponsorship. This also provides you with a one minute in person presentation to the audience before lunch about whom you are and why they should stop by your booth to see you.
- Social Happy Hour: $500
If interested we need you to contact us ASAP to reserve your booth and:
- Check made out to CTRN mailed to PO Box 461804 Aurora, CO 80046
- Your company logo jpg
- Contact information of who will be coming out to represent your company
- One minute video commercial